Presented last November at the LA Auto Show , the first SUV of the Italian brand will go in our hands for a very short essay on the Balocco circuit located not far from Milan. If the line has already seduced us, we expect a lot from its road benefits. Georgio resting on the platform very compelling sedan Giuila we hope to have the same pleasant surprise with the one to swell the global sales of the brand, particularly in the US where Alfa Romeo has been back with the arrival of the Giulia .
For this first grip, we should be able to try the 2.0 liter version turbo gasoline 280 hp exclusively associated with a four-wheel drive transmission and a ZF eight-speed automatic transmission original, the world’s best box according to Auto-Moto .
In addition, this 4.68-meter SUV is already offered to order in a First Edition version equipped with three-year warranty and / or 100,000 km at a price of € 57,400.
- Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quattro (252 hp): starting from 49,750 €
- BMW X3 xDrive 28i (245 hp): starting at 50 000 €
- Jaguar F-Pace 2.0t (250 hp): available during the year 2017
- Mercedes GLC 250 4Matic (211 ch) from 44,450 €
- Porsche Macan 2.0 T (252 hp): starting at 58,235 €